CSS is always generated for all browsers, but the generated gradient may look different in older browsers (depends on the features - using two or more stop points, explicit or implicit sizes).
IE6+, Android 2.3+, iOS 3.2+
Only two point linear gradients are supported with horizontal or vertical direction.
Utilizes only IE filter, SVG and old webkit safe features.
IE9+, Android 3.0+, iOS 3.2+, WP7.5+
Supports multiple stop points, diagonal linear gradients and implicitly sized radial ellipse gradients.
Utilizes only SVG safe features.
IE10+, Android 4.0+, iOS 5.0+, Chrome 26+, Firefox 16+, Opera 12.1+
These browsers are supporting all CSS3 standard features (explicit radial gradient sizes, explicit center position, angled linear gradients).
Utilizes all CSS3 features.
- Generates CSS3, SVG, old webkit, newer webkit and IE filter gradients that actually tested and works in all browsers (old and new)
- Three layout that you can choose from according to your needs
- Highly optimized responsive interface to support many devices
- Save and export customized gradient presets
- Quickly check your gradient in a mobile browser with a QR code
- Share your gradient with anyone (unique PNG is getting generated for your permalink!)
- Gradient color adjuster, which works in the CIE Lab color space
- Colors can be set with any CSS color format (the output format is configurable rgb/hsl/hex)
- Solid opaque colors are converted to IE filter gradients so transparency works in IE8 and below (fallback for the missing rgba support)